Thursday, July 2, 2009

...contd Up and Away

...to the Chinese Buffet! We caught up with the little booger down at the Chinese Buffet for a little culture and a egg roll!!!

Lily loves egg rolls! She chewed on the egg roll until she had egg soup... it was a two for the price of one combo!
Strange... but she also likes lemons... makes my mouth water to watch her! She ate both lemons out of our water until she had no pulp left... then she just chewed the rind.
See daddy... I cleaned my plate... aren't you proud of me?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The lemon thing is genetic.

Family Snodgrass said...

Ditto. That comes from Memaw.

Aunt Cacky said...

Too cute; I know where she got her love of Chinese!!!!!

aunt Betty said...

Ahhhhh! She is a Sullivan all the way to her tummy! I cna't believe how much she looks just like you Charles!!! Love Aunt Betty