Saturday, June 13, 2009

ColorSplash

Lately we have been leaving the camera at home when Lily goes out. Mostly because we have missed place a cord crucial to the battery life of the camera. This has resulted in no pictures available for the blog. We are dedicated to our readers and really want you guys to stay tuned so we had to come up with a temporary hold over. I found this program that lets me play with pictures and add artistic effects. I am posting some of the pictures I have doodled with, hope you enjoy them!

This is how it works: Take an ordinary picture...


And make it a little crazy!


This is my favorite!


This picture I converted everything to black and white except for her body.



Captain Lillian Rose



Andrew Thomas in blue!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just love the pink baby in the b/w blankets! That's just how she looks! Love, Mama

Family Snodgrass said...

I like the ducky one the best too!