Friday, March 5, 2010

Big Party Girl

Since we got a little behind on our posting, I will have to do a little back tracking!

A couple of weeks ago Lily got her first invitation in the mail to a birthday party for her good friend Kennedy--exciting!
I went to school to with Kennedy's momma and our babies are only 4 months apart. We have been so fortunate to have them in our lives and a close friend for Lily!

Kennedy turned one with Poodle in Paris birthday party!

Mmm... CAKE!!!

"I hope it's chocolate for me..." (JG- for the Oztekin's)

It was strawberry... homemade... and delicious!

So Lily thought she would share!
Lily and Kennedy played so nicely!

Happy Birthday Kennedy Rhea!!!

2 comments:

Aunt Kate said...

Well that sounded like a nice little party! I love her sweater! Please just remove that red hat from her head...It's not really her color. She wears blue beautifully!

Aunt Betty said...

nothing like being the guest of honor! It looks like she is a good little party goer!