Monday, March 22, 2010

Simple Pleasures

Lily has discovered and fallen in love with one of my life's simple pleasures-- Diet Mountain Dew!!!

Aunt Elizabeth will be so pleased to have another fan and supporter of guzzling the Diet Dew!

Anytime we are drinking a can of bubblely goodness, Lily has a watchful eye for when that can leaves our hands and is standing in Lily reach!
For almost anything she really likes now, she lays her hands on her chest and says ''Hmmm...."

You can watch Lily enjoy a "Hmmm...cold coke".

5 comments:

Aunt Betty said...

When sharing a canned drink with a little one always be aware of the backwash factor!!!! Once mine got a hold of mine it was theirs :-0

Family Snodgrass said...

I couldn't get the sound to work, but I can tell she is really loving the 'nectar of the gods.' I can't believe it's not too spicy for her! So funny! And she's drinking so well from the can. I can't wait to hug that little girl.

The Lily Pad said...

Elizabeth-- she makes this really weird and loud slurping sound. I think she is trying to figure out how to breath through her nose while sucking on the can to drink like from a sippy. Aunt Betty-- I dont mind a little liquid kisses on my can but she always pops the tops and puts in the can... that's a little annoying.

Aunt Kate said...

Oh my word I hope I didn't start that Thursday....did I? She already seemed to know what it was!!!

BettieBoyd said...

Lily Rose is an appreciator! You can see that she just likes everything new!