Friday, September 4, 2009

Supplement...like a vitamin

Just a few pictures and comments that didn't make it up last time around. If I had to analogize this supplement to a real one I would call this a Gummie Flintstone: no real backbone, good flavor, you can take it in more than once without harm, but it has all the essentials.
We start off with a musical performance by the new jam band Lil' Lily
Once she realized it was time for her to crash she remembered that she installed a hammock on the tour bus
While Gaga swung Lil' Lily, Lily's pretty mama and her daddy went for a cruise, while sporting some of Top Guns coolest and most stylish eyewear.

THE END

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a supplement anybody can enjoy! I am so glad Lily has come along to enjoy the third-generation hammock that your Daddy got in Mexico when he was a boy! Love, Mama

Aunt Betty said...

Is my brother brian going to be called "gaga" if so I LOVE it Daddy would be soooooo happy!